★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time . You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Amla Aloe Vera Cooler
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Amla / Gooseberry – 4
- Mint Leaves – 2 tbspr
- Aloe Vera – 2 tsp
- Ginger – a small piece
- Jaggery powder – 3 tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Water – 2 cup
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- In a blender add in the Aloe vera Gel chopped Amla.
- Next add in the Mint leaves, ginger.
- And then add in the Water, Salt and Jaggery Powder.
- Blend well.And then add in the Lemon Juice
- Strain to remove the discards and serve immediately.