Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Lunch side Dish
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time :20 min |Serves:4 |Author :Sharmila
3. Take a kadai and add in oil once it heats up add in Mustard Seeds and hing .Now crush the peeled Garlic pods and then add and fry for a min and then add in Curry Leaves .Next add in the Masala Coated Baby Potatoes.
4. Roast in medium flame until all the sides of the potatoes turn crisp and golden brown .Serve hot with Steamed Rice.
- If your baby potatoes are very big you can chop them in to two and roast.
- Using crushed Garlic pods in the curry gives a very nice flavour you can also add it as a whole
- Tastes best when served with Curd Rice or steamed rice and sambar.
- Instead of pressure cooking the potatoes it can also be boiled in a open pot.