Preparing halwa is always a fun. The best part is that we can infuse any fruits to it and it is healthy indeed, Today I have used Banana and it is a kids friendly recipe, So give a try..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Dessert
Prep Time: 5 mins |Cook Time Time: mins |Serves:4 |Author :Sharmila
Mashed Banana – 1 cup (Any Variety of banana can be used)
Sugar – ¼ cup
Ghee 2 tbsp
Nuts – to garnish
3. The sugar will dissolve and appear gooey and then it will start coming together and the colour start changing at this stage.
4. Add in the remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well .At this stage you can also toss the require nuts in ghee and add it to the halwa.Stir well and when the entire halwa comes together without sticking on the pan. Switch off the flame.
- Any variety of banana can be used for the halwa.
- Adjust the sugar quantity according to the sweetness of the banana.
- Tastes best when served chill.