Banana Milk shake is a sweet and cold beverage that is prepared using milk or iced milk, banana along ice cream.
Milkshake is a sweet and cold beverage that is prepared with milk or iced milk along with ice cream. Lots of Milkshakes flavors are available these days. Few of my favorites are chocolate, pistachio, butterscotch, banana.
Whenever I have a banana that is overripe the first thing that comes to my mind is to do is a banana milkshake. Similarly, the banana cake could also be prepared with an overripe banana. So whenever you have an overripe banana no worries throw them into your freezer. A creamy milkshake comes handy in no time.
How to prepare Banana milkshake
In a blender add in the cold milk, banana, and sugar (or any sweeteners) and blend it till frothy.
Creamy Banana milkshake is ready in no time.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ? You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 cup Cold milk
- 1 tsp Sugar / Honey
- Cinnamon powder a pinch optional for topping
- 1 scoop Vanilla Icecream optional
- In a blender add in the cold milk ,banana and sugar (or any sweeting agent) and blend it till frothy. Creamy Banana milkshake is ready in no time J
- Vanilla Ice-cream can also be added if you prefer your milk shake to be more creamy.I skipped it as I dint have it handy.
- Ice cubes can also be added.
- Serve the banana milk shake immediately after preparing as the milk shake might change in colour if not consumed immediately.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate.It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Leave a Reply