Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Muffins
Prep Time: 15 mins| Bake Time :20 mins | Makes: 10 |Author :Sharmila
All-purpose flour – 1 cup
Bread powder – ½ cup
Yogurt – ½ cup
Cane Sugar – ½ cup
Vanilla Essence - ½ tsp
Oil –6 tbsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Vinegar – ½ tbsp.
Choco chips for topping (optional)
2. Measure ½ cup of bread pieces and then add along with the All-purpose flour mix both and set aside. Next in another mixing bowl take the Oil.
4. Mix everything well .Now slowly mix the dry and wet ingredients with a spatula get fold and incorporate all the ingredients together without any lumps.
5. Line a Muffin pan with muffin liners Top it with choco chips. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins and the bake it for about 20 mins.
- Baking time may vary from oven to oven, so check your oven manual instructions before baking.
- Either Wheat bread or White bread can be used. I have used Wheat bread for this recipe.
- Tastes good with evening coffee.
- This is an excellent way to use the Left out bread.