Rose milk with chia seeds is a perfect drink for the hot summer. It is textured with fluff chia seeds and flavored with rose syrup.
Chia Seeds Rose Milk Recipe | how to prepare Chia Seeds Rose Milk | Chia Seed Recipes with Step by step photos. Rose Milk is one of my go-to drinks and hence I love to add variations to this. Chia seed is another wonder ingredient. It gives a beautiful texture when added to the rose milk. Now let’s see how to prepare Chia Rose Milk.
Chia Seeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. It is much needed for our body. So I try to add chia seeds in overnight oats and smoothie bowls. Sometimes I even add it to plain milk. So stay tuned I will be posting a variety of chia seed recipes soon.
How to make Rose Milk with Chia Seeds.
2. Allow it to sit in the refrigerator overnight or for about 4 hours. Once the chia seeds are bloomed add in the sugar.
3. Next add in the rose essence and mix well. Refrigerate and then serve chilled
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates from me.
Rose milk with chia seeds
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Milk – 1 cup
- Chia Seeds – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Rose essence – ¼ tsp
- In a mixing bowl add milk and then to this add in the chia seeds and mix well.
- Allow it to sit in the refrigerator overnight or for about 4 hours. Once the chia seeds are bloomed add in the sugar.
- Next add in the rose essence and mix well. Refrigerate and then serve chilled
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Note: This post is originally from 2018. I have updated with new Recipe card, Pictures and video now.