3. Next add in balanced cauliflowers,Corriander leaves and Spring onions mix well and then add in green peas (either cooked or frozen peas can be used).Add Salt and the toss everything once together and now add in the cooked Rice.
Chicken Strips and Cauliflower rice
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Cooked Basmati Rice – 1 cup
- Boneless Chicken Breast Strips – ¼ kg 250gms
- Green Peas – ¼ cup
- Balanced Cauliflower – ¼ cup
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Garlic pods - 3
- Spring onions – 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Oregano to garnish
- Wash the chicken well and the cut it in the shape of strips, heat oil in a pan add in chopped garlic pieces and then add in the chopped chicken strips.
- Fry for 2 mins in a medium flame, it will turn pale white in this time, To this add in Soya sauce and Pepper, toss everything once and cook till the chicken is done.
- Next add in balanced cauliflowers,Coriander leaves and Spring onions mix well and then add in green peas (either cooked or frozen peas can be used).Add Salt and the toss everything once together and now add in the cooked Rice.
- Mix well and finally garnish with oregano. Serve hot.
- Either cooked or frozen peas can be used.
- Soak the Cauliflower in boiling hot water for about 10 mins and then use.
- Use boneless chicken for best results.
- This is can made with leftover rice.