Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars is an easy beginner friendly bake. Just mix all the ingredients and the yummy cookie bars are ready.
Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars Recipe | Whole Wheat Chocolate Fudge Bars with step by step pictures. Chocolate Cookie Dough bars is my recent favourite. It is so simple and prepared with just basic ingredients. Just mix everything together and bake for 15 mins. Also I have used Whole wheat flour and hence it makes us less guilty while consuming. Feel free to add any nuts of your choice to make it more interesting. Now lets see how to prepare Chocolate Cookie dough bars.
2. Next add in the yogurt and mix everything together. Next add in the Wheat Flour ,Salt and Baking soda.
3. Mix everything together and then add in the grated chocolate. Mix well it may resemble crumbs. It it is too dry add in a tsp of milk and bring everything together. Ultimately it should resemble cookie dough.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add in the prepared chocolate cookie dough and flatten it with any vessel.
5. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 ins and then bake at 180 Deg C for about 15 mins. Remove from the baking tray and then cut them into squares once its cooled completely and serve.
Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Atta / Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Butter- ¼ cup
- Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
- Yogurt / Curd – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt a pinch
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Chocolate – ½ cup
- In a mixing bowl add the soft butter and powdered sugar. Cream them together using a whisk or blender until they are well combined.
- Next, add in the yogurt and mix everything together. Next add in the Wheat Flour, Salt, and Baking soda.
- Mix everything together and then add in the grated chocolate. Mix well it may resemble crumbs. If it is too dry add in a tsp of milk and bring everything together. Ultimately it should resemble cookie dough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add-in the prepared chocolate cookie dough and flatten it with any vessel.
- Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 ins and then bake at 180 Deg C for about 15 mins. Remove from the baking tray and then cut them into squares once its cooled completely and serve.
You can also use choco chips instead of the grated chocolate.
Cut them into cubes,cool completely, and refrigerate till use. It stays good for about 5 days.
Ultimate cookie dough bars, that too with atta.. Well done sis.. I wont hesitate a second to munch those extremely delicious cookie dough bars for my dessert rite now.
Super healthy cookie dough bars . They look wonderful and interesting . Would love to munch some .
This actually feels easier than making cookies! Looks so crunchy... must try some cookie bars soon...
easy peasy recipe, yet never heard of bakign fudge bars ! will try after this bakeathon for my kids...
These are so exciting!! This is a creative thought of making cookie bars..
Those bars are looking so sinful Sharmila, very nicely baked. I love such bars..
Interesting recipe,those bars look inviting and sounds easy to make.
These cookie bars look so interesting and delicious!!
That is an interesting recipe for chocolate cookie dough bars. If I make them I would add a layer of melted chocolate over it.
Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen
Looks like my kind of bake!! i hate to roll the cookie dough and cut shapes, that is why all my cookies are round in shape, i dont ahve the patience for cute shapes!!!
These chocolate cookie bars look perfect for snacking with all favorite ingredients!!!
Those cookie dough bars look so easy to make. I think my kids will love this. Thanks for the easy recipe.
Perfect for a snack. I like the use of whole wheat. Nice one.
These would make a fabulous snack for all ages. They are quite easy to make and sound delicious.
these look like a great on the go snack or to pack as a snack when traveling
I am not sure if my earlier comment got through , hence commenting again. These cookie dough bars looks amazing and perfect for a snack. Sounds very delicious
Very interesting and easy recipe. Perfect snack for kids and looks yummy.
Using whole wheat hear makes it so healthy. one slice is enough for my evening small hunger as well as my chocolate craving