After baking a cake I had some left over chocolate ,I was looking for a recipe to use ,then I got remained of chocolate fudge recipe .Usually chocolate fudge recipe calls for chocolate chips but I used my left over scrapped chocolate to make it .It came out awesome and my little one loved it!!
The recipe is so simple and can be made in just 2 mins as I microwaved it.This can a great way to gift during Christmas.
Chocolate fudge recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category :Dessert
Prep Time: 2 hours | Bake Time : 2 mins | Serves: 4 |Author :Sharmila
Scrapped Chocolate | Chocolate Chips – 1 cup
Butter – 1 tbsp
Condensed Milk – ⅓ cup
1. In a microwave safe bowl add in the scrapped chocolate or chocolate chips ,condensed milk and butter
2. Microwave it for a minute, the mixture will start to melt and resemble coarse mix everything well and microwave it for another 1 minute by now the chocolate would have melted completely .Mix everything together.
3. Line a bowl with parchment paper and brush it with butter and pour in the melted chocolate sauce .Refrigerate it for 30-60 minutes.
4. After cooling invert the bowl so that the chocolate comes out clean. With a sharp serrated knifes cut it into any desired shape.
- Instead of microwaving you can also use a double boiler to melt the chocolate.
- Any nuts can be used along with the chocolate to make it richer.