Coconut Peda is an easy and yummy sweet that can be made so easily with just 3 main ingredients. It is the perfect after-meal dessert.
Follow us on Pinterest for delicious pins. Join our Facebook group for more Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes.
Coconut Peda Recipe | How to make Coconut Peda with Step by step photos. Coconut peda is an easy and yummy sweet which can be made so easily. Just make sure you have all the ingredients handy and the peda is ready in no time. Now let’s see how to prepare this yummy coconut peda at home.
How to make Coconut Peda
2. Next in a sauce pan add in butter, next add all the ingredients one by one except the nuts.
3. Mix well on a low flame. Take a small piece once it comes to a ball consistency while rolling switch off the flame. Shape the pedas while it is still lukewarm hot and garnish with nuts.
Enjoy this yummy dessert by garnishing it with nuts.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more update
Coconut Peda | How to make Coconut Peda
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Desiccated Coconut - 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – ½ cup
- Milk powder – 3 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Rose water – ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder a pinch
- Nuts to garnish
- Set all the ingredients ready. In a sauce pan dry roast the desiccated coconut till you get a nice aroma. Take care not to burn it
- Next in a sauce pan add in butter, next add all the ingredients one by one except the nuts.
- Mix well in a low flame. Take a small piece once it comes to a ball consistency while rolling switch off the flame. Shape the pedas while it is still hot and garnish with nuts.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Leave a Reply