Cucumber raita is prepared with cucumber and yogurt. The mint and coriander leaves paste added gives a very nice flavor to the raita.
Cucumber Raita with step by step pictures. Raita is a go to recipe on any busy day. It can be prepared with very less effort and I cannot think of my biryani without a Raita. Though we spend so much effort in making the Main course a simple Raita will bring a lot of difference to the food. Do prepare different types of raita and enjoy your food. Similar Recpies:
Click here for more Raita recipes.
Serve with Biryani or Pulao.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Cucumber Raita | How to make Cucumber Raita
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Thick Curd /Yogurt - 1 cup
- Cucumber – 1
- Salt as needed
- Roasted Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- To Grind:
- Coriander leaves – ¼ cup
- Mint leaves – ¼ cup
- Green chilli - 2
- Peel the skin and chop the cucumber into small cubes.
- Beat the curd Yogurt well and add the cucumber cubes and mix well. into a fine paste.
- In a blender add in the mint leaves, Coriander leaves and green chilli and blend into a puree. Add this to the cucumber and curd mixture.
- Combine everything and add required Salt and the roasted cumin powder and serve
- Can be served with any Spicy Biryani, Pulao or Even Paratha.
- Beat the curd / Yogurt well and then add. Make sure there is no lumps.
- Adjust the no of green chillies as per your spice tolerance.