Curry Leaves chutney makes a perfect side with idli, dosa, or appam. So easy to prepare and a healthy indulgence.
I don’t have to tell you the health benefits of curry Leaves. It has so many health benefits.So why not include it in our foods in all possible ways. Here is a simple Chutney with Curry Leaves which go along with Breakfast. I have also posted CurryLeaves Kuzhambu already. Now let’s get cooking J
How to make curry leaves chutney
More Chutney recipes
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Curry Leaves chutney
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Curry Leaves tightly packed
- ¼ cup Freshly Grated Coconut
- 5 Garlic
- Tamarind 1 inch piece
- 2 Green Chilli
- Salt as needed
- 2 tbsp Urad Dal
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Dry Red chilli
- Wash the curry leaves well and pat it to dry using a paper towel. Take a kadai and dry roast the curry leaves until it shrinks lightly Remove it to a plate .Let it cool down .Next in the same Kadai add in oil once it becomes hot add in Urad Dal and Chopped Garlic pieces.
- Roast till a nice aroma comes and then add in Grated Coconut and sauté for a min and switch off the flame. Allow it to cool down and the take a blender .add in Curry Leaves and Roasted Urad Dal and Coconut along with that add in Salt and Green Chilli.
- Add little water and blend well to form a fine mixture .Adjust the consistency and add water accordingly. Next prepare the tadka by adding Mustard Seeds and Dry Red chilli and mix well with the Prepared Chutney.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.