Gram Flour Ladoo or Maa Ladoo is one quick ladoo recipe, it can be made in just 5 mins and just 5 ingredients are used. It is protein rich.
Maa Ladoo with Step by step photos. 5 mins and 5 ingredients are all you need for these yummy ladoos. Maa Ladoo is made with roasted gram dal and is rich in protein. The Ghee used gives a nice aroma.
This is a very popular sweet in many bakeries down south in India. A2B and Sree Krishna sweets maa ladoo is to die for!!
How to prepare Maa Ladoo
1. Add the Roasted Gram Dal, Sugar, and Cardamom pods in a blender.
2. Blend it to a very fine powder and sieve. Meanwhile, chop the cashew nuts into small pieces. Now in a mixing bowl add in the blended powder, Cashew nuts, and Melted Ghee and mix with a spatula.
3. while the ghee is a little warm give the mixture a good mix and make small even sized balls. Store it in an airtight container.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Gram Flour Ladoo | Roasted channa dal Ladoo | Maa Ladoo
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Roasted Gram Dal (Pottukadalai)
- ¼ cup Melted Ghee
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 pods Cardamom
- 8 Cashew nuts
- Add the Roasted Gram Dal,Sugar and Cardamom pods in a blender.
- Blend it to a very fine powder and sieve the mixture so that if any lumps are there it could be removed. Meanwhile chop the cashew nuts into small pieces .Now in a mixing bowl add in the blended powder, Cashew nuts and Melted Ghee and mix with a spatula.
- While the ghee is little warm give the mixture a good mix and make golf ball sized balls.Store it in an Air tight container.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate.It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.