Chocolate Sauce is one important ingredient in our fridge especially when we have kids in home. We never know when we will require it as pleases the kids more than anything. It can be used as a dip for roti’s spread for bread. It can also be used in Milk shakes, Ice Cream and many more. When it can be easily prepared in home with just 3 ingredients why to buy it from shop. Give a try ...
Chocolate sauce Recipe
Recipe Cuisine: International | Recipe Category : Dips/Spread
Prep Time:5 mins | Cook Time :3 min |Makes: 1½ cup |Author :Sharmila
Fresh Cream – ½ cup
Dark Chocolate – ¾ cup
Butter – 1 tsp
1. In a sauce pan add in the fresh Cream In a very low flame heat the Fresh cream for about 3 mins and switch off the flame.
2. To the cream add in the butter Dark chocolate and mix well with the spatula until the chocolate is completely melted. Homemade chocolate sauce is ready is no time.
- Do not heat the cream more than 3 minutes as it might get curdled.
- Carry out the entire process in a very low flame.
- I scrapped the dark chocolate so that it can be melted easily.
- You can also chop into very small pieces and use.
- Store in an air tight clean container.
Leave a Reply