Chicken Legs fry is a tasty appetizer. Say any party without chicken fry will not be a complete one for non-veg lovers. Only a non-vegetarian will understand the happiness when it comes to tasting the Chicken Legs fry. When I was a kids every Sunday my dad makes sure he gets the chicken legs fully without cutting into small pieces and me and my brother used to enjoy one leg each. Good old days.
Chicken Legs Fry
Chicken Legs fry is a tasty appetizer. It is so crispy and perfect menu for the party.
- Chicken legs -4
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted Jeera Powder a pinch
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ¼ tsp
- Curd /Yougurt – 2 ½ tbsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt to tast
- Oil – 2 tbsp or as needed
- Curry Leaves – 2 springs
- In a large bowl take the chicken legs .Slit open throughout the legs. Next add in Chili powder, Ginger Garlic Powder, Pepper powder, Garam masala powder, Coriander powder, Roasted Jeera Powder, Turmeric powder.
- Then add in Lemon juice and Curd .Mix everything really well allow it to marinate for about 2 hours preferably overnight. Next heat the pan for frying the chicken legs. Add in the oil.
- Once the oil heats up add in the marinated Chicken legs Shallow fry it in medium flame. Turn on to the other side of the chicken legs every 2-3 mins. Ensure the legs are cooked evenly in both the sides. When the chicken is almost done add in the curry leaves it gives a nice aroma.
- Switch off the flame and cover the pan for about 15 mins. This will help to blend all the flavours together. Juicy chicken Leg fry is now ready to be served.
- Carry out the entire process in low – medium flame. High flame might burn the chicken as we are shallow frying it.
- Do not close the pan while frying it might increase the moisture content with the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken overnight for juicy chicken fry. If you are in a hurry you can also marinate by keeping in freezer for half an hour.
Subscribe to my Channelclick here for more videos