Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category : Dessert
Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook Time :10 min |Makes:8 |Author :Sharmila
Unsweetened Khoya – 1 cup
Sugar – ¼ cup
Pistachios – to garnish
3. Grease your palms with ghee and take a small portion of the khoya and roll it in the form of small balls and flatten it. Garnish it with Pistachios.
- I used readymade khoya .Homemade can be used but it takes a lot of elbow work and time.
- If your khoya mixture doesn’t become thick refrigerate it for some time before rolling the peda.
- Grease your hands with ghee else the peda will stick to the hands.
- This peda can be packed and gifted in the festival seasons.