Mango milkshake with fresh juicy homegrown mangoes is a pure bliss during the summer. Serve chilled with some ice-cream for best taste.
Last week mom sent us some fresh and juicy Mangoes from our backyard Mango tree. Wow, those Mangoes traveled all the way to Bangalore from our hometown with so much love, Indeed it made my day. The first thing I made out of them is a Mango milkshake, More recipes yet to follow J Click here for more MangoRecipes.
How to make Mango Milkshake
1. In a blender add in the roughly chopped Mango Pulp to this add in sugar, Cashew nits and Cardamom pods. Blend everything once.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 Mango
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 4 Cashew nuts
- Sugar as needed
- In a blender add in the roughly chopped Mango Pulp to this add in sugar, Cashew nits and Cardamom pods. Blend everything once.
- Next to the ground Mango pulp add in Milk and blend everything once again to a fine creamy puree. Mango Milk shake is now ready to serve.
- Along with this ingredients a scoop of ice cream can also be used.
- Served chilled or top with Ice cubes and serve.
Leave a Reply