Last week mom send us some fresh and juicy Mangoes from our backyard Mango tree .Wow those Mangoes traveled all the way to Bangalore from hometown with so much love, Indeed it made my day. The first thing I made out of them are Mango milkshake, More recipes yet to follow J Click here for more MangoRecipes.
1. In a blender add in the roughly chopped Mango Pulp to this add in sugar, Cashew nits and Cardamom pods. Blend everything once.
- Mango – 1 big
- Milk – ½ cup
- Cardamom pods – 2
- Cashew nuts -4
- Sugar as needed
- In a blender add in the roughly chopped Mango Pulp to this add in sugar, Cashew nits and Cardamom pods. Blend everything once.
- Next to the ground Mango pulp add in Milk and blend everything once again to a fine creamy puree. Mango Milk shake is now ready to serve.
- Along with this ingredients a scoop of ice cream can also be used.
- Served chilled or top with Ice cubes and serve.