Mango Mousse Recipe with Step by step photos. The happiest thing about summer are the Mangoes and in each and every shop we can find some good mangoes. The Markets usually will be flooded with all varieties of mangoes. I am lucky enough in that as we have a good Mango tree in the backyard and I get organic mangoes .Mango Mousse is a perfect summer treat is so creamy with the goodness of the mangoes and is usually enjoyed chilled. Now let’s see how to prepare Mango Mousse.
3. Now add in the mango puree to the cram and fold gently such that the mango puree is evenly mixed to the cream. Transfer them to the serving bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour and then serve.
- Mango – 1
- Full Fat Cream – ¼ cup
- Condensed Milk – 1 tsp
- Chop the mangoes into small pieces and blend them to a fine puree. In a bowl add in the full fat cream.
- To the cream add in the condensed milk and then beat the cream such that it is almost thick and creamy.
- Now add in the mango puree to the cram and fold gently such that the mango puree is evenly mixed to the cream. Transfer them to the serving bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour and then serve.
- You can skip condensed milk if your mangos are more sweet
- Garnish with nuts and serve.
- Serve chilled.