Recipe Cuisine: Indian| Recipe Category: Kids Special
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time :2-3 mins per batch | Makes – 3 cups
Mango – 1 big
Sugar – 6 tbsp
Wheat Flour – 1 ½ cup
Oil for deep frying + 1 tbsp for dough
Salt a pinch
4) Heat oil in a pan and when it becomes hot drop the mini poori’s and fry it till it becomes golden brown. Remove it from the pan and drain it in paper towel to remove the excess oil .Mini Mango Poori’s are now ready to be served.
- You can also use All-purpose flour to making the poori.
- Adjust the sugar level according to the sweetness of your mango.
- I used Banganapalli mango variety hence the coconut is pale yellow. The colour of the poori varies according to the mango variety.
- Don’t roll the poori very thin ,then it won’t puff up. Roll it a bit thick.
Please do try and let us know your comments. We value your thoughts J