Mixed vegetables stir fry in the Indian Style is like a perfect lunch side dish or as a salad. You may add in all your favorite veggies and cook.
Once during a lazy day when my hubby was not in home, I was forced to cook only for me. I had beans, Carrot, Green peas handy in home. I made a quick stir fry out of the vegetables. It is in fact a healthy option to include a lot of vegetables in our diet. I always like to include a lot of veggies in my food .You can also add Gobi ,Beetroot along with this stir fry.
How to make stir fry vegetables
1. In a pan add in oil wait till it becomes hot and then add in mustard seeds, Cumin seeds and Curry Leaves. Saute for few secs and then add in the onion. Cook till the onions are soft. Now add in Green peas. Fry for a min and then add in chopped Beans and Carrot.
Mixed vegetable stir fry is now ready to serve.
- You can also add coconut in this dish, Add along with Dry Red chilli and Garlic while grinding.
- Feel free to add any other veggies of your choice.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time . You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates from me.
Mixed vegetable stir fry
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 20 Beans
- 3 Carrot
- ⅓ cup Green Peas
- 1 Onion
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 Dry Red chilli
- 8 Garlic
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin /Jeers
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- In a pan add in oil wait till it becomes hot and then add in mustard seeds, Cumin seeds and Curry Leaves. Saute for few secs and then add in the onion
- Cook till the onions are soft. Now add in Green peas. Fry for a min and then add in chopped Beans and Carrot.
- Mix everything really well and then add in Salt and Turmeric Powder then add in water .Cook for 5-7 mins until all the veggies are cooked.
- In the meantime take dry red chilli and Garlic in a blender and blend it into a course mixture. Add it into the cooked veggies .Mix well and allow it to cook in low flame for 2 mins and then switch off the flame.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Leave a Reply