Onion Tomato Raita goes very well with biryani and pulao. We prepare it with thick curd or Yogurt along with spice powders, Onion, and tomato.
Serve with Tastes best with Biryani or Pulao.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Onion Tomato Raita
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Thick Yogurt Curd – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 big
- Tomato – 1
- Green Chilli - 1
- Salt as needed
- Coriander Leaves to garnish
- In a bowl take the curs, whisk it really well, and to the curd now add in the sliced onions.
- Now add in finely chopped tomatoes and mix well, next add in the required Salt and mix well, finally add in the chopped coriander leaves and green chilli and mix well. Onion and Tomato Raita is ready, Serve it with any biryani or pulav
- Tastes best with Biryani or Pulao.
- Additionally Black Slat and cumin Powder can be added to the Raita.