Paneer Kheer | How to make Paneer Payasam with step by step pictures .Wishing you all a very Happy New Year 2018 .Let this year new year be blessed and a promising year. Staring this New Year with a delicious kheer. Due to some personal commitments I have been away from blogging for a while and I promise I will be more regular after some days. Now let’s see how to prepare Panner Payasam.
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Chop the paneer into small cubes and then crumble into pieces.
- Take the crumbled paneer into a blend and to this add in the condensed milk blend them to a fine paste.
- Take a kadai add in ghee to this add in the ground paneer and condensed milk and sauté for 5 mins
- The mixture will come together and resemble grains switch off the flame at this stage.
- In a sauce pan add in milk and let it boil and once it comes to a boiling stage simmer the flame, let it become thick.to this add in the paneer and condensed milk mixture.
- Next add in the cardamom powder and saffron strands mix well and then switch off the stove.
· Increase or decrease the amount of condensed milk as per your sweet preference .Mine was medium.