Pistachio butter cookies are soft and light biscuits. It is prepared with just 4 ingredients. Stays good for 2 weeks.
Eggless Pistachio Butter Cookies Recipe with step by step photo. When I was looking for cookies to try Priya Akka posted these pistachio butter cookies on her blog. I liked it so much and I couldn’t resist trying it out. So here is my version of Pistachio butter cookies with whole Wheat Flour.
The Same recipe can also be tried with All Purpose flour so that you can get white-colored cookies. Now let’s see how to prepare Eggless Pistachio Butter Cookies.
How to make Eggless Pista Butter Cookies
2.Mix everything evenly until everything is combined well. To this then add in the sieved flour and mix together to form a soft dough. Cling wrap it and refrigerate it for 30 mins.
Enjoy tasty Pistachio Cookie with a cup of Ginger tea J
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates from me.
Pista Butter Cookies
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Soft unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup Pistachio
- Sieve in Wheat flour and salt together and set aside. In another bowl take soft unsalted butter, Powdered sugar, and coarsely ground pistachios
- Mix everything evenly until everything is combined well. To this then add in the sieved flour and mix together to form a soft dough. Cling wrap it and refrigerate it for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins. Meanwhile, shape the cookies and put it in a baking tray lined with parchment paper and then bake for about 13- 15 mins until the cookies are baked. Allow it to completely cool down and then store in airtight containers.
· The baking temperature may vary from oven to oven. So keep checking after 10 mins.
· Cookies stay good for up to a week.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used