Pista Popsicles is a frozen summer treat made of milk, which is flavored with pistachios and frozen. Garnish with pistachios for crunch.
Making Popsicles is always a fun in home. Pista Popsicles is one of my fav flavour since childhood. Few days back I posted Pistachio Ice cream and today it is Pista Milk Popsicles.
It is scorching hot in Chennai and the temperature is always above 40 Deg C. So I always have some frozen delight handy for us in home. It tried few many other popsicles too. Will be posting them soon!!
So stay hydrated and keep cool in this hot summer with some homemade healthy popsicles.
How to prepare Pista Popsicles, Pictorial
1. Boil and cool the Milk. Take it in a big mixing bowl. To this add in Pista Essence and Cardamom Powder.
2. Next add in the required sugar and mix well. Pour them in the popsicles mold.
3. Cover the Popsicle mould using an Aluminium foil and then insert the Popsicle’s stick. Freeze it for 8 hours or overnight.
4. While taking out of the freezer show the popsicle mold in running tap water. The popsicles will come out easily from the mold. Garnish with some crushed pistachios and enjoyJ
Garnish with some crushed pistachios and enjoy J
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Pista Milk Popsicles | Pista Ice | Pistachio Popsicles
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Pista Essence
- Crushed pistachios to garnish
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Boil and cool the Milk. Take it in a big mixing bowl. To this add Pista Essence and Cardamom Powder.
- Next add in the required sugar and mix well. Pour them into the Popsicle mold.
- Cover the Popsicle mold using an Aluminium foil and then insert the Popsicle’s stick. Freeze it for 8 hours or overnight.
- While taking out of the freezer show the Popsicle mold in running tap water. The Popsicle will come out easily from the mold. Garnish with some crushed pistachios and enjoy immediately
· If you don’t have Popsicle mold you can also use any paper cups
· Adjust the amount of sugar-based on your taste.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.