Mint Buttermilk or Pudina Chaas is a yogurt-based drink commonly had during the summer. With mint, the buttermilk is even more refreshing.
Pudina Chaas | Mint Buttermilk | How to make mint flavoured Buttermilk with step by step pictures. Chaas is a yogurt based drink commonly had during the summer. Pudina Chaas | Mint Buttermilk can be referred to as a mint flavoured chaas.
Traditionally chaas is prepared using a madhani, but now a day we use a blender and chass is very dilute compared to lassi which is thick. Now let’s see how to prepare Mint flavoured chaas.
How to make Mint buttermilk
1. In a blender add the Chopped Pudina and Chilled Curd.
2. Next add the Roasted Cumin Powder and Water.
3. Finally add in the required salt and then blend well until frothy.
Tips & Variations
- Serve chilled.
- Perfect and refreshing for the hot Summer
Serve Chilled by sprinkling some roasted cumin powder.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram,Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Mint Buttermilk or Pudina Chaas
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Chilled Curd – ½ cup
- Chilled Water – 1 cup
- Roasted Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
- Mint Leaves – 5
- Salt as needed
- In a blender add in the Chopped Pudina and Chilled Curd.
- Next add in the Roasted Cumin Powder and Water.
- Finally add in the required Salt and then blend well until frothy.
Perfect and refreshing for the hot Summer
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Leave a Reply