Rose milk is a chilled milk flavored with rose syrup or rose extract. It is a perfect summer coolant and a favorite summer drink.
Rose milk | How to prepare rose milk at home with step by step pics. Rose milk is chilled milk flavored with rose syrup. It is one simple but tasty drink that everyone loves. This is such a simple recipe it involves no cooking. If milk and other ingredients are readily available it gets ready in no time. Enjoy Rose milk in this hot summer.
How to prepare Rose Milk
1) Take boiled and cooled milk in a cup and add in the rose milk essence and sugar mix well.
- You can also add vanilla ice cream along with the rose milk.
- You can also skip ice cubes and chill the rose milk in the fridge.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ? You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Milk Boiled and Cooled
- 1 tsp Rose Milk essence
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 5 Ice cubes
- Take boiled and cooled milk in a cup and add in the rose milk essence and sugar mix well.
- Add in Ice cubes to the prepared rose milk. Serve immediately.
You can also skip ice cubes and chill the rose milk in fridge.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.