- Tastes best when served with White Rice, Roti ,Idli or Dosa.
- A green chilli can also be added while tempering for extra flavour.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Spicy Egg Curry
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Eggs – 4
- Onions – 2
- Tomato – 2
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt as needed
- Water as needed
- Coriander Leaves to garnish
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves a spring
- Boil the eggs and once it is cooked peel the shell and make small cuts in the eggs and set aside. Chop the required Onions and Tomatoes and set them aside. In a pan add in oil once it heats up add in Mustard seeds let it splutter and then add in cumin seeds and then curry leaves fry for a min and then add in chopped onions.
- Cook till the onions turn glossy and then add in the tomatoes let it cook well.
- Next add in the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell leaves and then add in Chilli powder, Garam Masala, Turmeric powder, and Salt fry till the masala is well blended.
- Now add in the required water let it come to a boil check for salt and spice adjust it accordingly.
- Add in the Eggs and cover and cook on low flame for another 5 mins and then garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
Green chili can also be added while tempering for extra flavor.