Tahini Cookies with Step by Step pictures.Tahini Cookies are originally from Israel it has many healthy ingredients like Tahini and Almonds. Tahini is a condiment prepared from ground sesame seeds .I dint have it handy so went ahead and added black sesame seeds .I liked the addition of black sesame seeds in the white cookies. Now let’s get started.
Look at the lovely baked bottom of the cookies.
Tahini and Badam Cookies
- All-purpose flour – ½ cup
- Powdered Sugar – ⅓ cup
- Almond Powder – 3 tbsp
- Sesame Seeds – 3 tbsp
- Soft Unsalted Butter – ¼ cup
- Salt a pinch
- In a mixing bowl add in Sugar and soft butter. Then add in Almond Powder, Sesame seeds and All-purpose flour Mix well and mix well and combine everything to form a dough together.
- Divide the dough into equal cookie shaped balls and flatten it .Place it in a baking tray. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins and then bake at 180 Deg C for about 15-17 mins or till the bottom of the cookie turn golden brown.
- The baking time may vary from oven to oven.
- The cookie may be soft immediately after baking but will become crispy once it cools down.