Brownies are always my first love when it comes to baking J so presenting to a decadent double chocolate brownies. If you are a chocolate lover you will definitely fall in love with this recipe now let’s get started!!
- Chocolate Brownies
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Oats Brownies
- Eggless Chocolate Brownies
- Yogurt and Coconut Brownies - Eggless
Double Chocolate Brownies
Recipe Cuisine: Europe | Recipe Category : Brownies
Prep Time: 20 mins | Bake Time : 30 mins| MAkes: 16 pieces |Author :Sharmila
All Purpose Flour – ¾ cup
Butter – ½ cup
Dark Chocolate – 150 gms
Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
Chocolate Chips – ½ cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
Salt a pinch
Instant Coffee Powder – 1 tsp
1. In a microwave safe bowl add in the butter and dark chocolate and microwave it in high powder for 1 min. stir well so that the butter and the chocolate are melted.
2. . To this now add in the Instant Coffee Powder, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla essence and Sugar beet well till it is evenly mixed and sugar is fully melted.
3. Break open the eggs one by one and beat well. Next add in the Flour and Salt and fold gently.
4. Finally add in the Chocolate chips and fold gently make sure no lumps are there. Pour the prepared brownie batter in the lined baking tin. Gently tap once so that there is no air bubbles. Now preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins and then bake at 180 Deg C for about 30 mins or till a toothpick when inserted comes out clean. Allow the brownies to cool completely and then slice and serve.
· Make sure you cool the brownies fully and then slice otherwise it any crumble.
· Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
· The baking time may vary from oven to oven.
· Always line the baking tin with parchment paper or aluminium foil so that they don’t stick to the baking pan.
Slice it and enjoy J