Vanilla Tutti Fruiti Chia Pudding Recipe | Chia Seed Recipes with Step by step photos. Chia Seed Pudding are quite a popular breakfast option these days. It is very easy to prepare. The only one homework you have to do is to soak Chia Seed in milk overnight and let it bloom. So that the next day for breakfast you can make the pudding with your favorite flavor. I have made a pudding today with vanilla and tutti frutti .It makes a yummy combo. Now let’s see how to prepare Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding.
2. Allow it to sit in refrigerator overnight or a maximum of 4 hours. After 4 hours the chia seeds would have bloomed.
4. Finally add in the tutti frutti mix well and then serve immediately.
Vanilla Tutti Fruiti Chia Pudding
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 2 cups Chilled Milk
- ½ cup Chia seeds
- ½ cup Tutti Frutti
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- In a mixing bowl add in milk and to this add in chia seeds and mix well.
- Allow it to sit in refrigerator overnight or a maximum of 4 hours. After 4 hours the chia seeds would have bloomed.
- Now transfer this to a serving to this add in sugar and mix well. Next add in vanilla essence.
- Finally add in the tutti frutti mix well and then serve immediately.
- You can skip sugar as the sweetness from the tutti frutti is more than enough.
- Add tutti frutti just before serving.
- Makes a healthy breakfast option.
Leave a Reply