Cucumber Raita | How to make Cucumber Raita
Cucumber raita is prepared with cucumber and curd . The mint and coriander leaves paste added gives a very nice flavor to the raita.
- Thick Curd /Yogurt - 1 cup
- Cucumber – 1
- Salt as needed
- Roasted Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- To Grind:
- Coriander leaves – ¼ cup
- Mint leaves – ¼ cup
- Green chilli - 2
Peel the skin and chop the cucumber into small cubes.
Beat the curd Yogurt well and add the cucumber cubes and mix well. into a fine paste.
In a blender add in the mint leaves, Coriander leaves and green chilli and blend into a puree. Add this to the cucumber and curd mixture.
Combine everything and add required Salt and the roasted cumin powder and serve
- Can be served with any Spicy Biryani, Pulao or Even Paratha.
- Beat the curd / Yogurt well and then add. Make sure there is no lumps.
- Adjust the no of green chillies as per your spice tolerance.
click here for more videos