sweet corn chaat is an easy to make street food with sweet corn, onions, and tomatoes. It makes a great evening snack.
Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe | Masala Corn Recipe with step by step photos.An easy to make chaat at the home for our sudden craving. If steamed sweet corn is ready you can prepare this in no time. This also can be served as a salad. Now let's see how to prepare masala Corn.
How to make Sweet Corn Chaat
3. Mix well, next add in Chilli powder, Chaat Masala, and the required Salt.
4. Toss well for evening mixing of the spice powders. At least add the lemon juice and toss it well once again. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and serve.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates from me.
sweet corn chaat
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Sweet Corn - 1
- Onion – 1
- Tomato -1
- Salt as needed
- Chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves - 1 tsp to garnish
- Pressure cook Sweet Corn for 4 whistles by adding salt. Allow it to release the pressure and then peel the sweet corn kernels once it cools down.
- In a mixing bowl take the Sweet Corn kernels. To this add the Chopped Onions and garlic.
- Mix well, next add in Chilli powder, Chaat Masala, and the required Salt.
- Toss well for evening mixing of the spice powders. At least add the lemon juice and toss well once again. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used