Avocado Cilantro sauce is a creamy dip best for your burger, salad, Tacos, Nachos, and many. It is a no cook blend only sauce in just 5 mins.
Creamy avocado cilantro sauce is a game changer. It goes well as a dipping sauce for appetizers or any party platters. It also makes a yummy sandwich spread, Salad dressing and many more.
Creamy avocado sauce with fresh lime juice and some cup greek yogurt and more delicious ingredients is one of my go to sauces. This absolute green sauce is now my go to recipes to try any day for the Nachos and chips platter too.
Avocado Lemon Sauce
Avocado is also called Butter Fruit in some parts of the world. It has a creamy buttery texture which makes them a perfect sauce material. Plus avocado has healthy fats in them, so here are the ample reasons to eat this healthy fruit
Sauces are always in demand especially for a sandwich or as a dip. Instead of mayonnaise or ketchup avocado lime sauce makes a healthy alternative.
Avocado - Use a rip creamy avocado for the sauce.
Cilantro - Use a big bunch of the green cilantro
Yogurt - Use good quality full fat greek yogurt for the creamy sauce.
Lemon - Lemon Juice adds a nice flavor to the sauce and hence it is a must.
Jalapeno - Jalapeno adds spice to the sauce. De seed and use for the sauce.
Salt & Water - Adjust the salt as per the taste and the water for consistency.
Avocado cilantro dressing dairy free
For a dairy free Vegan Avocado Cilantro sauce, you may use coconut yogurt or Cashew yogurt instead of dairy yogurt. It will be the best vegan Avocado Cilantro Lemon Sauce.
Variations & Substitutions
- spicy avocado cilantro sauce - If you prefer the sauce less spicy add ½ of the Jalapeno or you may skip. It is up to your spice levels.
- You may use Basil or Parsley instead of the Cilantro if you are not able to source them or you do not like the taste of Cilantro.
- Add a small part of Mint leaves along with Cilantro for a refreshing flavor.
- avocado cilantro sauce vegan - You can use Cashew Yogurt or Coconut yogurt for a vegan sauce.
- You can also use Sour Cream if you like that taste more.
- Cilantro avocado yogurt dressing - Adjust the consistency of the sauce by adding less or more water as you prefer.
- While serving for the dips you may also top them with little Olive oil for a glossy finish.
How to Prepare Cilantro Avocado Sauce
1. In a food processor add in the chopped Avocado.
2. To this add in chopped cilantro.
3. Next add in the deseeded Jalapeno and the Yogurt.
4. Add in the Water and the required Salt.
5. Also add in the lemon juice.
6. Blend everything to a fine paste. Avocado Cilantro sauce is ready to go.
Avocado has the tendency to brown easily due to oxidization. Hence use the sauce immediately after you prepare. You may cover it tightly with a cling wrap or put it in a air tight container and refrigerate for 3 days and finish by that.
So the best thing is to prepare the sauce only the required quantity and finish before that.
How to serve Avocado Sauce
- Salad Dressing - Makes a perfect salad dressing as well
- avocado dressing for tacos - You can top the sauce for the bed of Tacos
- Spicy avocado cilantro sauce - Can go well with any breads.
- avocado cilantro chutney - Serve along with any Flatbread.
- avocado cilantro sauce for chicken - Perfect as a dip along with some grilled chicken.
- Appetizers dips - Along aside any starter you may serve this as a dip
- Party Platters - Make a lovely dip along side Mayonnaise in the platters.
- You can use them for the dipping sauce for the Rice paper rolls or spring rolls. or you may also use it as a spread on your sandwich or Tacos or enchiladas.
Similar Sauce Recipes:
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Avocado Cilantro sauce
- 1 Avocado
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 1 Lemon Lemon Juicefrom 1 lemon
- 1 Jalapeno deseeded
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- In a blender add in the chopped Avocado.
- To this add in chopped cilantro.
- Next add in the deseeded Jalapeno and the Yogurt.
- Add in the Water and the required Salt.
- Also add in the lemon juice.
- Blend everything to a fine paste. Avocado Cilantro sauce is ready to go.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate.It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.