Tandoori Green Chutney is usually served in restaurants along with Tandoori , Kebabs or grills. It is made of Mint , Dahi and cilantro.
Green Chutney for Tandoori and Kebabs Recipe | Tandoori Green Chutney with step by step pictures and video. Dahi chutney always takes a place in our table when we order any tandoori, kebabs or grills in restaurants. The taste of the chutney is unique.
So I attempted to give it a try at home. I actually did several permutations and combinations for this chutney and finally came up with these ingredients. This tastes exactly like the one which we get in restaurants. So give a try to this chutney friends and surprise your family.
This dip goes well with Chicken, fish, Baby corn, Paneer or any Vegetable. I served my Green chutney as a dip to my Baked Potato Wedges..
How to prepare Tandoori Green Chutney , Pictorial
1. Clean the Mint Leaves and Coriander leaves well. In a blender add in Mint leaves, coriander leaves, Green chilli, Almonds, Lemon Juice, Curd and Salt.
2. Blend everything to a fine puree without adding water. Green Chutney is ready .This can be served as a dip for tandoori, Kebabs or any other grilled dishes.
Perfect for a tandoori platter. I will never miss preparing it when I grill any dishes.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Green Chutney for Tandoori and Kebabs
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- ½ cup Mint Leaves
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves
- 6 Almonds
- 1 tbsp Curd/Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Green chilli
- Salt as needed
- Clean the Mint Leaves and Coriander leaves well. In a blender add in Mint leaves, coriander leaves, Green chilli, Almonds, Lemon Juice, Curd and Salt.
- Blend everything to a fine puree without adding water. Green Chutney is ready. This can be served as a dip for tandoori, Kebabs or any other grilled dishes.
- You can increase the amount of Lemon juice added if you prefer a strong tangy taste.
- This Green chutney can be served as a dip for tandoori, Kebabs or any other grilled dishes.
- You can also soak the Almonds in hot water for about 30 mins. To get an even more fine chutney. This will ease the grinding process.