Ayala fish fry is crisp and perfect for a full lunch meal. The fish is juicy and perfect for frying.
Ayala Meen Varuval | Mackerel Fish Fry | Fish Fry step by step pictures. Ayala fish is a perfect one for fry as we can fry as a whole fish. It goes well with rice and any kuzhambu. Now let’s see how to prepare ayala meen varuval.
How to prepare ayala fish fry
2. Mix the masala and apply over all the sides of the fish also apply the masala into the slits of the fish. Let it marinate for an hour. Heat a tawa with oil for frying.
3. Once it’s hot fry the fish on both sides till its crisp and cooked perfectly. Serve hot.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ? You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Ayala Fish Fry
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Ayala Fish – 4
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as needed
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Take the cleaned fish and draw slits on both the sides. Add the chilli powder, Ginger garlic paste, Turmeric powder, Pepper powder, Garam Masala and Salt.
- Mix the masala and apply over all the sides of the fish also apply the masala into the slits of the fish. Let it marinate for an hour. Heat a tawa with oil for frying.
- Once it’s hot fry the fish on both sides till its crisp and cooked perfectly. Serve hot.
· Add in few curry leaves while frying for flavour.
· Serve with rice and fish curry.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.