Ginger garlic paste is an important ingredient when it comes to cooking. It can be made when ahead of time and stored for a longer use
2. In a blender add in the ginger and garlic to this add in the salt and Oil.
3. Blend well to a fine paste. Store in a container and refrigerate for use.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks so much ?
How to make Ginger Garlic paste
- Ginger – 1 cup
- Garlic – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Peel the skin of the Garlic pods. Wash the ginger well to remove any mud or dirt particles and then peel the skin of ginger and chop them into small pieces. Wipe of moisture content if any.
- In a blender add in the ginger and garlic to this add in the salt and Oil.
- Blend well to a fine paste. Store in a container and refrigerate for use.
· No need to add water while blending as it reduces the shelf life. You can also add ¼ tsp of turmeric powder while grinding.
· If you are going to use the same day you can use water while grinding the ginger garlic paste.