Baked Gobi 65 is a popular appetizer in Indian Restaurants. It is usually deep fried. This is a baked version with no compromise in taste and texture.
Baked Gobi 65 Recipe | How to prepare Gobi 65 without deep frying | Gobi 65 Recipe in Oven with step by step pictures. Gobi 65 is a popular appetizer in India and when it comes to restaurant, many of us over Gobi 65 ,so needless to say it is so popular among us.
We might have a guilty feeling that it's deep-fried and hence most of us don’t try it out in-home on a regular basis and that was when I decided to bake Gobi 65 and it was a super hit. We get the crispy and juicy Gobi 65. Serve immediately after baking or else heat it once again in oven for a crispy Gobi 65.
I also have already posted the stove top deep-fried version some time back, Do check if you are interested .Now let’s see how to prepare Baked Version of Gobi 65.
Similar Cauliflower Recipes:
How to Prepare Baked Gobi 65
2. Add little water and make it into a thick paste. To this add in the blanched cauliflowers. Mix well. Set it aside for 15 mins.
3 . Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread the cauliflower florets. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins. Then bake at 210 Deg C for about 7 mins. After that brush the cauliflower with oil once and then bake for another 20 mins at 180 Deg C. Flip the cauliflower after every 10 mins. Serve hot.
Check out the other bloggers doing this Bake-a-thon
Baked Gobi 65 | Gobi 65 Recipe in Oven
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt as needed
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ cup Corn Flour or rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Besan Flour
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- Oil for brushing
- In a pan add in the cauliflower florets along with Salt and Turmeric powder and blanch the cauliflower until its partially or half cooked. Drain the half cooker cauliflower and set aside. In a mixing bowl add in all the spice powders.
- Add little water and make it into a thick paste. To this add in the blanched cauliflowers. Mix well. Set it aside for 15 mins
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread the cauliflower florets. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for about 10 mins.
- Then bake at 210 Deg C for about 7 mins. After that brush the cauliflower with oil once and then bake for another 20 mins at 180 Deg C. Flip the cauliflower after every 10 mins. Serve hot.
- Serve the Gobi 65 hot.If you are serving it late reheat the gobi 65 and serve.
- Makes a yummy appetizer
These gobi 65 oven roasted looks so sinful and must have surely tasted fantastic!
Love this baked version and yours look nice and crispy. It cuts down the oil.
Irresistible gobi 65! you made it well done! Baked version will make me to eat more!
Wow..so tempting these are.. i like savory bakes so much.. Cauliflowers are in season, i will be trying your recipe soon.. thanks for sharing..
What all we need to do to make food healthier! Hehe... even though it involves a little work and I hate going into the oven in between since I always end up burning my fingers - lousy cook I am! - but still, this looks tempting enough to try... Yum!