Homemade Espresso Coffee is a creamy beaten coffee. We prepare it without any machine by creaming the coffee powder.
Homemade Espresso Coffee with step by step pictures. No beater no coffemaker is required for this delicious homemade coffee latte. I am a coffee freak. I cannot start my day without a coffee. I can have n no. of Coffee a day and skip meals. I know that is not healthy. Slowly I am trying to reduce that habit of mine. How many with me 😉 I try to do so many variations in my coffee. I prepare instant coffee mostly .some days try filter Coffee too. Espresso coffee is one such addition to my coffee Love. I usually have it in CCD.
One fine day when I visited my friend she was continually beating something in a Coffee Mug, I didn't ask her why. After some time she served me Coffee, It was like Wow.. Espresso Coffee it was. I asked her where she bought that. With a smile, she said I prepared at the home. Then she explained to me what she was beating in the Coffee Mug. This is how I came to know how to prepare Espresso Coffee at home. From then I prepare it once in a while at home and enjoy
How to prepare No machine Espresso Coffee
- The longer you beat the creamier it is.
- As we are preparing without a machine it requires a lot of hand effort. But the effort is completely worth it.
- If you are preparing a big batch start beating in a big bowl take the required amount of beaten coffee and add with milk.
- This can be stored for about a week if kept in a fridge.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Homemade Espresso Coffee
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 cup Milk
- Coco Powder to garnish
- In a large mug add in Instant coffee Powder, Sugar and Water. Start beating vigorously.
- Continue beating this will take time. After some 15 mins or so the coffee mixture will start to turn pale brown in color.
- Beat well till the creamy consistency is reached. Now boil milk and add the required milk to the coffee mixture. Creamy espresso coffee is now ready. Serve hot.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.