Milk Popsicles is a desi style ice cream made of milk and condensed milk. It is very popular street food in India during Summer.
Paal Ice | Milk popsicles is one recipe that I was waiting to share for a long time. As I am writing this post it brings back so many memories.
Those Summer Holidays during school days and when we cousin use to play together we will suddenly hear a bell ringing and it is the ice vendor selling different kuchi ice .finally each one of will pick a flavor and have a bite in every flavor and among all the flavor the paal ice will have a huge demand.
Today I am sharing a simple and easy recipe that we can make and enjoy this summer and get all the nostalgia. Now let start with the Recipe J
How to Prepare Milk Popsicles, Pictorial
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Milk Popsicles | Paal Ice
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Milk powder
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- ⅓ cup Condensed Milk
- In a saucepan add in milk and bring it to a boil, once it comes to a boil allow it to simmer and then put the flame on for another 10 mins.
- In another bowl add in the Milk powder and Condensed milk and mix well.
- To this add in the boiled milk and mix well. Now put it back to the stove and add in Cardamom powder mix well and cook for another 5-10 mins till the mixture becomes slightly thick and creamy. Switch off the flame and cool it.
- Once it is completely cooled down pour the prepared milk mixture in the popsicles mold could with lid and put the Sticks freeze it for 8 hours or overnight. After freezing to demould the popsicles show them in running tap water and release it gently from the molds. Serve immediately!!
· Adjust the amount of sweetness as per your preference.
· No . Of Popsicles depend upon the size of the mold which you use to prepare.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.