Mango and WaterMelon Popsicles is a sugar-free popsicle made of Watermelon and Mango. It is sweetened with the natural sugar from fruits.
Mangoes are in season now. So I was thinking of a recipe using Mangoes which will be perfect for the summer. So is it Mango Water Melon Popsicles. This is as healthy as I didn’t include any artificial color and sweetener.
The Mangoes which I used and Water Melon are sweeter. So I just made a puree out of it and made the popsicles. Kids will love this pops for sure due to its vibrant color. You can also use Fruits to make this Popsicle and feed your kids healthy food this summer.
How to prepare Mango and WaterMelon Popsicles
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Mango and WaterMelon Popsicles
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Mango Puree
- 1 cup Water Melon Puree
- Sugar as needed (optional)
- In a blender add in chopped Water Melon pieces preferably seedless along with sugar if required .Blend it into a fine puree without adding water. Now take the Popsicle mould.
- Fill the popsicles mould till half .close it with the lid and then freeze it for about 2 hours till the water Melon Layer is set .After 2 hours before taking the popsicles mould out of the fridge add in the chopped mango pieces into a blender and sugar if required. Blend it into a fine puree without adding water.
- Take the popsicle mould from fridge by this time the Water Melon layer would have set .Fill the mould with the Mango puree so the mould it filled now. Close it with a lid and freeze it for 6 hours or overnight .While unmoulding the Popsicle from mould show the mould in running tap water. Healthy Popsicle's are now ready .Serve it immediately.
- If the Water Melon and Mango are sweeter no need to add Sugar.
- I used Banganapalli Mango Variety.
- De-seed the sugar from Water Melon before blending
- If you dont have a popsicle mould you can also use a disposable plastic cup or even ice tray in fridges .If using the above cove it with a silver foil and insert a ice cream stick or tooth pick.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.