Pineapple Sabja Juice is a yummy summer drink. Sabja Seeds or Basil seeds have a good cooling property and hence it is perfect for summer.
Pineapple Sabja Juice Recipe | Basil Seed Pineapple Juice with step by step pictures. Sabja Seeds or Basil seeds has a good cooling property and hence it is perfect for summer so I tend to add in almost all the juice and this Pineapple Sabja Juice is my favourite it is perfect for the summer.
I have also tried few other juices with Sabja Seeds, will be posting in the next few days. Now lets see how to prepare Pineapple Sabja juice.
How to prepare Pineapple Sabja Juice, Pictorial
1. Soak the Sabja Seeds in water for 30 mins and set aside. In a blender add in the pineapple cubes. To this add in the Sugar.
2. Next add in the Water and Vanilla Essence.
3. Blend Well and then strain the juice. Next, add in the soaked Sabja seeds. Mix well and serve chilled.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Basil Seed Pineapple Juice
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Pineapple – 1 cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Sabja Seeds – 2 tbsp
- Soak the Sabja Seeds in water for 30 mins and set aside. In a blender add in the pineapple cubes. To this add in the Sugar.
- Next add in the Water and Vanilla Essence.
- Blend Well and the strain the juice. Next add in the soaked Sabja seeds. Mix well and serve chilled.
Makes a perfect drink during Summer as sabja seeds has a very good cooling effect.
Leave a Reply