Apple Vanilla Milkshake is a frothy thick milkshake prepared using Apple and Vanilla Ice Cream, Perfect for Holidays and Parties.
3) Garnish with pistachios or with any sprinkles of your choice. Healthy Apple Vanilla Milkshake is ready in no time. Serve Chilled.
Apple Vanilla Milkshake
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Apple – 1 big Chopped
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
- Cold Milk – ½ cup
- Pistachos – 2 for garnishing
- Honey – 1 tsp optional
- Ice cubes – 3 Optional
- Take an apple , peel out the skin and chop the apples into rough cubes. Add the chopped apple cubes in a blender or Food Processor and give a rough grind.
- In the same blender now add in milk, Vanilla ice cream and honey or any other sweetening agents if using and Ice cubes and blend it thoroughly till frothy.
- Garnish with pistachios or with any sprinkles of your choice. Healthy Apple Vanilla Milkshake is ready in no time. Serve Chilled.
- You can add a pinch of Cinnamon Powder for a nice aroma. Apple and Cinnamon powder pairs really well.
- I dint not add any sweeting agents in my milk shake as the sweetness from the apple and Vanilla ice cream was sufficient for me.
- The milkshake is frothy by itself, adding in Ice cubes gives a creamier milkshake.
- You can use any nuts of your choice for garnishing.