★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Cinnamon Powder Recipe
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Cinnamon sticks/Pattai
- A Pinch (Optional) Sugar
- Break the Cinnamon sticks in to small sticks (This helps the sticks to get powdered without much difficulty)
- Now blend it into a fine powder using a Food processor or blender.
- Sieve the powdered Cinnamon.
- Finally Transfer the sieved powder and sugar in to the blender and blend it. This is however optional
- While Blending do it with utmost care as the pieces of cinnamon might come out.
- Sieving the Cinnamon powder is a must as we need to use a very fine powder in our baking.
- If this step is skipped you might fine small pieces of Cinnamon bark.
Store in an air tight container for a longer shelf life.