Orange Tea | How to prepare Orange Tea with easy step by step pictures and a video.
Orange Tea is a mild Orange Flavored Tea which can be perfect for a evening.It has so many refreshing flavors. It is a no Milk Tea and hence it is a vegan version too. You can very well avoid sugar and replace it with Jaggery or even stevia or just skip it.
What is Orange Tea good for :
Orange has antioxidant properties which prevent the damage of tissues.So it prevents premature aging. Also it reduces inflammation and improve heart health.
How to prepare Orange Tea
There are numerous ways to prepare Orange Tea. Ideally it is prepared with orange slices simmered in water along with Tea dust along with few other spices like cardamom ,Cinnamon.
I have prepared hot Orange Tea in this recipe. However Ice tea is also a good way to consume this tea. I shall share the recipe in future.
Can it be consumed by everyone:
Yes it is a Orange Flavored tea with few spices and hence it can be consumed by everyone .
Is it good for weight Loss
As we have added sugar in this it not suitable for weight loss . But with few modifications it can help weight loss.
What other variations can be done
You can flavor the tea with cloves, Nutmeg or even ginger because adding too much flavor also spoils the teas. So choose the flavor that best suites to you and as you like.
Similar Tea Recipes which i have already posted in blog
Other Milk Tea Recipes which i have poster earlier!!
Step by Step Method with Pictures:
1.Slice the Oranges and set them aside.
2.In a sauce pan add in the sliced oranges.To this add in 3 tbsp of Sugar.
3.To this add in 3 cups of water.Give a good mix and switch on the flame.
4.To this add in the Cinnamon Stick and cardamom pods.Next add in the tea powder and mix well.
5.Add the Mint Leaves as well. Combine and cook until the tea starts to boil.
6.Once it comes to a boil ,simmer the flame and cook for another 2 mins and switch off.
7.Close the sauce pan with a lid and let it sit for 2 mins.and the stain the tea and serve.
8. Decorate the glass. Make sure the rim of the glass has some water and then dip the rim of the glass in sugar so that the sugar sticks to the glass.It is just to make the glass look fancy.
9. Now pour the tea in the glass and serve.
Tasty and Delicious Tea is now ready to be served and as a result it is for a fantastic day start!!
- Sauce pan
- 2 Orange
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 cup Water
- 2 inch piece Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 2 tbsp Mint Leaves
- ½ tsp Tea Powder
- Slice the Oranges and set them aside.
- In a sauce pan add in the sliced oranges. To this add in 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- To this add in 3 cups of water.Give a good mix and switch on the flame.
- To this add in the Cinnamon Stick and cardamom pods.
- Next add in the tea powder and mix well.
- Add the Mint Leaves as well. Combine and cook until the tea starts to boil.
- Once it comes to a boil ,simmer the flame and cook for another 2 mins and switch off.
- Close the sauce pan with a lid and let it sit for 2 mins.and the stain the tea and serve.