Orange Tea is a mild Orange Flavored Tea that can be perfect for an evening. It has so many refreshing flavors due to the mint and the spices added.
Follow us on Pinterest for delicious pins. Join our Facebook group for more Instant Pot and Air Fryer Recipes.
Orange Tea | How to prepare Orange Tea with easy step by step pictures and a video.
Orange Tea is a mild Orange Flavored Tea which can be perfect for an evening. It has so many refreshing flavors. It is a no Milk Tea and hence it is a vegan version too. You can very well avoid sugar and replace it with Jaggery or even stevia or just skip it.
orange tea benefits
Orange has antioxidant properties which prevent the damage of tissues. So it prevents premature aging. Also, it reduces inflammation and improves heart health.
How to prepare Orange Tea
There are numerous ways to prepare Orange Tea. Ideally, it is prepared with orange slices simmered in water along with Tea dust and a few other spices like cardamom, and cinnamon.
In this recipe, I'm sharing how to prepare a hot Orange Tea. Iced Orange tea is also a popular variation.
Can it be consumed by everyone:
Yes, it is an Orange Flavored tea with few spices and hence it can be consumed by everyone.
Is it good for weight Loss?
As we have added sugar this is not suitable for weight loss. But with a few modifications, it can help weight loss.
What other variations can be done
You can flavor the tea with cloves, Nutmeg, or even ginger because adding too much flavor also spoils the tea. So choose the flavor that best suits you and as you like.
How to make orange spice Tea
1. Slice the Oranges and set them aside.
2. In a saucepan add the sliced oranges. To this add 3 tbsp of Sugar.
3. To this add 3 cups of water. Give a good mix and switch on the flame.
4. Next add in the Cinnamon Stick and cardamom pods. Next, add the tea powder and mix well.
5. Add the Mint Leaves as well. Combine and cook until the tea starts to boil.
6. Once it comes to a boil, simmer the flame and cook for another 2 mins and switch off.
7. Close the saucepan with a lid and let it sit for 2 mins and then strain the tea and serve.
8. Decorate the glass. Make sure the rim of the glass has some water and then dip the rim of the glass in sugar so that the sugar sticks to the glass. It is just to make the glass look fancy.
9. Now pour the tea into the glass and serve.
Tasty and Delicious Tea is now ready to serve for a fantastic day start.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Sauce pan
- 2 Orange
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 cup Water
- 2 inch piece Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 2 tbsp Mint Leaves
- ½ tsp Tea Powder
- Slice the Oranges and set them aside.
- In a sauce pan add in the sliced oranges. To this add in 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- To this add in 3 cups of water.Give a good mix and switch on the flame.
- To this add in the Cinnamon Stick and cardamom pods.
- Next add in the tea powder and mix well.
- Add the Mint Leaves as well. Combine and cook until the tea starts to boil.
- Once it comes to a boil ,simmer the flame and cook for another 2 mins and switch off.
- Close the sauce pan with a lid and let it sit for 2 mins.and the stain the tea and serve.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Leave a Reply