Ginger Cardamom tea has tonnes of flavor packed from the Ginger and Cardamom . It is perfect for the evenings with some munch on.
My idea of an ideal evening will be a cup of Strong Ginger Cardamon Tea with some hot Pakoras. Come let's brew some hot tea right here.
Ginger Cardamom Tea with step by step pictures. Most of us begin our day with a cup of Tea. Ginger Cardamom tea has tonnes of flavor packed from the Ginger and Elachi. Ginger gives the tea a strong flavor and Elachi gives a nice aroma, which is a perfect way to start our day.
Back in the graduation days there use to be a huge fan following for our canteen adrak wali chai (ginger tea) and elaichi chai (cardamom tea). And the tradition continues even today for me. A day never ends for me without this cup of hot Tea.
Instead of the plain tea, give this flavored tea a try, and now let's see how to prepare this delicious tea.
How to prepare Ginger Cardamom Tea
1) Chop Ginger and crush the chopped ginger and cardamom in a mortar and pestle, or in a blender. Crush them into a coarse mixture. In a pan add in the milk and now add in the 2 tsp of crushed ginger and cardamom.
2) Add in the Tea powder and required sugar. Once the milk boils, simmer the flame and let the tea remain on the stove for 5 more mins. This will help the flavors to infuse. Switch off the flame and filter the tea in a strainer.
Enjoy Ginger Cardamon Tea in your favorite cuppa. Serve hot 🙂
More tea recipes
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time . You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Ginger Cardamom Tea
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Sauce pan
- Milk – 2 cups
- Crushed Ginger – 2 tsp
- Cardamom pods– 3
- Sugar – to taste
- Tea Powder – 2 tsp
- Chop Ginger and crush the chopped ginger and cardamom it in a mortar and pestle , or in a blender but to a very course mixture. In a pan add in the milk and now add in the 2 tsp of crushed ginger and cardamom .
- Add in the Tea powder and required sugar once the milk boils, keep the stove in sim and let the tea remain in the stove for 5 more mins. This will help the taste to get into the tea.
- Switch off the flame and filter the tea in a strainer.Enjoy Ginger Cardamon Tea in your favorite cup. Serve hot
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.