Creamy tender coconut juice is made from coconut pulp and water. Perfect summer cooler to beat the heat.
Tender Coconut Juice | Elaneer Juice step by step pictures. Tender coconut is a natural coolant and it helps to keep the body hydrated. Actually I got this idea of preparing tender coconut juice from a tamil soap opera Saravanan Meenakshi ,where the hero tries to impress the heroine and prepares this yummy juice for her. I really liked the idea. Since then I used to prepare the juice once in a while.
How to make Tender Coconut Juice
2. Add in any sweetener if you are adding and then blend well until everything is well combined.
3. Serve immediately.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates from me.
Tender coconut Juice
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- ½ cup Tender coconut
- 2 cup Tender coconut water
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar optional
- In a blender add in the tender coconut and fresh cream along with tender coconut water.
- Add in any sweetener if you are adding and then blend well until everything is well combined.
- Serve immediately.
· Serve immediately after preparing.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used