Watermelon Pineapple Juice Recipe . Watermelon is found in plenty in the Summer and it is so good in the summer for keeping is hydrated. The best part in the summer is we so many seasonal fruits are available, and Watermelon is one among them. Both Watermelon and Pineapple are sweet in natural and hence I dint add any other sweeteners made a big batch and kept in the fridge. So now lets see how to prepare Watermelon Pomegranate Juice
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time . You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Watermelon Pineapple Juice
Watermelon Pine apple Juice is a yummy summer drink made with watermelon and Pineapple and no extra sweeteners are added.
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Watermelon – 2 cup
- Pineapple – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Jaggery powder – 2 tbsp optional
- In a blender add in the watermelon and Pineapple.
- Next add in the Water and Jaggery powder (if using).
- Blend well.
- Strain to remove the discards and serve immediately.
· Serve immediately.
· You can use sugar instead of Jaggery powder.
· The fruits I used were sweet enough and hence I did not add any sweeteners.
· Adjust the sweetness as per your preference.
· Serve Chilled with Ice Cubes.
Tried this recipe?Mention @happietrio or tag #happietrio
Subscribe to my Channelclick for more videos
Leave a Reply