Watermelon IceApple Juice Recipe. Watermelon and Ice Apple (Nungu) are in season during the Summer. So every Summer I try some new recipes and I like it. It keeps the body cool and perfect for the hot Summer. Now lets see how to prepare Watermelon Nungu Juice.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time . You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
WaterMelon Ice Apple Juice Recipe | Watermelon Nungu Juice
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Watermelon – 2 cup
- Chopped Ice Apple / Nungu – ½ cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Jaggery powder – 2 tbsp optional
- In a blender add in the watermelon and Ice apple ¼ cup
- Next add in the Water and Jaggery powder (if using).
- Blend well.
- Strain to remove the discards.
- In a Serving Cup add in the Remaining nungu and then pour in the Juice.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply