Chilli Lemonade is a lightly spiced summer drink. It has a mix of flavors and perfect for a hot summer day. Serve chilled.
Chilli Lemonade Recipe | Green Chilli Lemon Juice with step by step pictures. Never ever thought we can make lemonades with green chilli. I found this recipe in my Office Pantry ,but I was bit hesitant to try this out .
One day one of my colleague ordered green chilli lemonade and I tasted it from them and I really liked ,it never taste spicy ,the blend of spice and sugar along with lemon is super yummy and you should definitely try this out !!
Now lets see how to prepare Chilli Lemonade. Other Lemonade recipes which I have posted already are Carrot Lemonade ,Aloe vera lemonade, gooseberry lemonade.
How to prepare Chilli Lemonade, Pictorial
1. In a blender add in the Water, Lemon juice from 1 lemon and chopped green chilli.
2. Next add in the Sugar and Salt. Blend everything together.
3. Strain and serve chilled.
Chilli Lemonade Recipe | Green Chilli Lemon Juice
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Water – 2 cups
- Lemon – 1
- Green Chilli – 1
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Salt a pinch
- In a blender add in the Water, Lemon juice from 1 lemon and chopped green chilli.
- Next add in the Sugar and Salt. Blend everything together.
- Strain and serve chilled.
· A small piece of ginger can also be added.
· Makes a lovely drink for the evening.
Leave a Reply